Aspire Tigon Kit
- An all new ‘stick’ style device from Aspire. Introducing the Tigon kit, an easy to use ‘child safe’ compact device from ASPIRE. It comes in four stylish color finishes, Stainless Steel, Blue, the ever-popular Rainbow, and Black. It can be used as an MTL (mouth to lung) or a restricted DTL (direct to lung) vape. It comes in two sizes with a long-lasting built-in battery and works in ‘By-Pass’ mode. Whichever size you choose, you can be sure of a great performing everyday compact device for purse or pocket. It is the first Aspire product to use an ingenious design that will seal the wicking holes in the tank when the coil is removed.
- The 23mm TPD option of the Tigon kit has a battery capacity of 1800mAh. More than enough to keep you going throughout the day under normal use.
- The Tigon kit comes supplied with a choice of MTL, longer style, drip tip and a slightly wider bore ‘stubby’ style drip tip more suited to restricted DTL hits.
- Filling couldn’t be simpler in a child proof/leak proof tank of this type. First pull up on the top cap, then with your thumb or finger on the marker, slide open the top cap to reveal the silicon leak proof seal of the fill port. The silicon fill port on the TPD version tank has a self-sealing valve into which you can insert your chosen filling bottle nozzle to fill the tank. Closing the tank is the opposite, slide the top cap back into place covering the silicon seal and push down.
Remember, when using a new coil, to let the cotton of the coil saturate in the e-liquid for 5 minutes or so before you start to vape. This will ensure that you don’t get dry hits or damage the coil.
- On the Aspire Tigon tank, coil replacement is just a case of unscrewing the base hardware, pulling out the old coil and replacing with a new one. Then screwing the base hardware back on again. Note that the Tigon tank can still hold e-liquid when changing the coil, this is because the wicking holes in the tank are covered by a spring loaded sleeve that will slide shut sealing the holes when the coil is removed.
Remember, before using a coil for the first time to let it stand for 5 minutes after filling with e-liquid to saturate the coil and avoid dry hit and damage to the coil.
- TPD Version:
1* Tigon Kit(2.0ml) / 1* Glass tube / 1* Extra drip tip / 2* Coils（1*0.4Ωpreinstalled & 1*1.2Ω） / 10* O-rings / 1* Warranty Card / 1*Screw adjustment tool / 1* User Manual / 1* USB Cable